I never realized how much I valued our king bed until we had babies, so these days I’m all about the right materials when climbing into it. My priorities are high quality pillows, mattress, and sheets to make sure our bedroom feels warm and inviting, especially when we have little monkeys jumping on our bed and curling up to read bedtime stories. My latest product discovery that I want to share is the awesome Snuggle-Pedic Pillow.
If you’re looking to make improvements to your bedroom then I suggest you start with your pillow since it’s the most affordable and quickest solution to get a good night’s rest. Sleep is more crucial than ever in today’s fast-paced society and the National Institutes of Health say that “adults need between 7 to 9 hours per night”. The Snuggle-Pedic Pillow can make it happen, at least for most people…as long as you don’t have a newborn at home 🙂 .
I recently received the Snuggle-Pedic Kool-Flow Bamboo Pillow and I have to say it was a game changer, and here’s why:
- this pillow is customizable, you can add or remove foam to make it juuuust riiiiight
- it comes with a soft and luxurious bamboo zippered cover so that you can take it off and wash it at any time
- with zipper access it’s easy to adjust the foam filling because you have the ability to add or remove foam at your leisure to make the pillow more firm or soft
- if you don’t want to adjust it yourself, Snuggle-Pedic offers 90-day FREE customizations which means they can actually alter the mix to change the level of support, weight, comfort, and buoyancy to meet your exact needs when you send it back
- sleeping on this pillow at night is seriously like floating on a cloud because of the shredded memory foam
- with the kool-flow micro-vented bamboo cover you don’t get nearly as hot and sweaty when you sleep because it’s actually breathable. Swear!
- it doesn’t lose it’s shape like other pillows do over time
Everything in their pillows is made using the highest quality USA materials and manufactured in their factory in California versus overseas. It’s hypo-allergenic, environmentally friendly, and extremely low in VOCs. The Snuggle-Pedic also offers a 20 year warranty.
Looking for a gift idea? This pillow could serve the purpose for a few different occasions because the receiver can CUSTOMIZE it once you gift it!!
- Christmas Gift – get a matching set for your parents or in-laws (the hardest people to shop for!)
- Valentine’s Day Gift
- Housewarming Gift
- Mother’s Day/Father’s Day Gift
- Baby Shower Gift – for the new mum who needs quality sleep!!
Where you can you get the Snuggle-Pedic Pillow? Order off of Amazon!
If you’re thinking about making the purchase, let me know if you have any questions!
Happy Shopping (& sleeping)!
*If you found this post helpful, please click below and vote for The Shop Guide. Thank you!