Trend alert! Star print is the revamped polka dot and it looks like it’s continuing to stick around on the streets for a bit longer. I’m not typically a print person unless it’s a classic stripe or a really great leopard print, but this season I’m seeing stars. There are lots of fun astrological styles out there incorporated into shoes, bags, sweats, denim, coats, and scarves. Lots of retailers are carrying the celestial print right now so I’ve rounded up my top favourite apparel for the whole family – babies, boys, girls, mum & dad. The look is versatile; star print is playful and grown-up which makes it great for all ages.
- Scotch & Soda – Star Print Sweat Dress (Combo A) – try a different style and cheaper sweatshirt option here.
- Shopbop Kayu – Star Clutch – this new markdown is a fun alternative too!
- Scotch & Soda – Star Printed Wool Scarf (Combo A) – this scarf also comes in this colour and this cheaper version.
- ASOS Glamorous Star Print Denim Shirt – similar denim shirt here and here.
- NUNUNU Star Print Jogger (boys) – or try these sweats for older boys by Mini Boden or these star sweats for girls.
- Crewcuts Girls’ Star-Print Puffer Vest
- Crewcuts Linen Cotton Short Sleeve Shirt (boys)
- J.Crew High-neck Zip-back One-piece Swimsuit in Star Print – or try this similar one without the high-neck.
- Gap Star Jacquard Coat (girls)
- NUNUNU Star Print Romper – or try this onesie.
- 1901 Star Chambray Shirt (men’s)
- Zara – Star Sweatshirt (Grey Marl)
- Zara – Star Print Leggings (boys)
- Zara – Shirt Dress (Blue) (girls) – or try this girls’ denim dress from Crewcuts.
- Hunters – Kids’ Flat Sole Constellation Print Rain Boots – other favourites from Hunter are the short boot and the tall boot.
- Aden + Anais Bandana Bib (starburst)
How to Wear It?
The star print items I’ve selected are more casual, but I like the idea of mixing it with military or stripes. Star print is also perfect for the holidays with all the parties coming up. You can easily dress it up or down.
*If you found this post helpful, please click below and vote for The Shop Guide. Thank you!