It’s that time of year again…the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is here! It is pretty much the best sale of the year because you get to shop new fall arrivals at a discount. Ok, so if you live in Canada and you’re a Nordstrom cardholder then you have early access to the sale ONLINE as of Thursday, July 12th. If you’re a Nordstrom cardholder but want to shop in-store, you can do so starting Tuesday, July 17th. And if you’re just the ol’ general public like me, you can shop the sale in-store on Friday, July 20th. Wahoo!!! I haven’t signed up for a Nordstrom card yet but it’s on my to-do list. After getting some great feedback it turns out it can be used as a VIP card and you don’t necessarily have to charge all your Nordstrom purchases to it.
So there you have it…that’s basically all the details you need to know about the sale this year. And for all you Canadian readers, I’ve updated my list below so you know what items can be found in a Canadian Nordstrom store location and what pieces you’d have to buy online. Now let’s start shopping! Here is a list of some of the items I totally have my eye on this season.
- Ted Baker London Kawaa Pump – I need a neutral pump and the gold accent is so pretty and feminine. (Online only for Canada.)
2. Vans Classic Slip-On Sneaker – These are so fun and easy to slip-on. I have a really
old well loved floral print Halogen pair I wear ALL the time and may need a replacement soon. I also like this plain black pair if you don’t want a loud print. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
3. Vince Camuto Kentvi Sandal – Vince Camuto makes the cutest peep-toe booties and these are bound to go fast at the sale. I love the taupe colour because you can make it work with everything. I have a similar version of these from last year that you probably see me wear A LOT. I wear them at least once a week in the spring/summer/fall with jeans or dresses. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
4. Sam Edelman Caprice Knee-High Boot – You can never go wrong with a knee-high boot and everyone needs at least one pair in their closet. These are great because they can easily take you from day to night. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
5. Hunter Original Short Rain Boot – A classic rain boot at a great price. The short boot is nice because it’s not as clunky. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
6. Adidas Edge Lux Clima Running Shoe – This is a great charcoal gray colour if you’re looking for a new pair of sneaks because they go with everything! (Online only for Canada.)
7. Vince Camuto Movinta Bootie – Love love love these booties in black, tan and brown. Perfect with jeans and a cozy knit for the fall. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
Tops, Sweaters, Pullovers:
8. Cotton Emporium Stripe Sweater Camisole – Great tank for under a blazer, jean jacket, sweater or zip-up. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
9. Chelsea28 Layering Turtleneck – I love wearing a turtleneck through the fall and winter months; you can never have too many. This would be a good one for under blazers and vests. (Online only for Canada.)
10. Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover – This pullover looks SO cozy. Perfect for fall at the pumpkin patch or over the holidays while you’re cutting down Christmas trees or relaxing in the chalet. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
12. BP Lace Trim Satin Camisole – Feminine camisole for under cardigans and blazers at a good price. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
13. Zella So Graceful Ruched Tee – This ruched top looks so flattering! I could see myself wearing it with leggings and jeans. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
14. J.Crew Oversized Wool Blend Cardigan – I love an oversized cardigan that you can just be lazy in. I would definitely size down if you go with this one. (Online only for Canada.)
15. Caslon Mixed Stitch Long Cardigan – Another long comfy cardigan for lounging in. (Online only for Canada.)
16. Free People Saturday Morning Cardigan – Soft material and chunky knit cardigan so if you have curves this probably won’t be as flattering based on some of the reviews. And, I would probably size down in this one because it is a very relaxed fit and stretches easily. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
Dresses & a Jumpsuit:
17. Socialite Tie Waist T-Shirt Dress – Cute casual dress that you can wear with slides, flip flops, booties or runners. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
18. Treasure & Bond Pleated Mini Dress – This is a great colour. I love the high neckline and full sleeve but the length makes it flirty. (Online only for Canada.)
19. Vince Camuto Tie Waist Jumpsuit – I’m obsessed with jumpsuits and this one looks fabulous! Great for a work party, corporate event, Christmas party, fundraiser, or wedding reception. (Online only for Canada.)
20. J.Crew Olga Boiled Wool Topcoat – Everyone needs a bright coat in their wardrobe and this one would be perfect. (Online only for Canada.)
21. Kensie Faux Fur Leopard Print Coat – I will never pass up a faux fur leopard print. (Online only for Canada.)
22. Patagonia Nano Puff Water Resistant Jacket – Patagonia makes such a great jacket. This one is perfect for running errands or going to sporting events or even just getting outside for a walk in the fall. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
23. BB Dakota Gabrielle Faux Leather Asymmetrical Jacket – I’ve seen this coat around for a while now and it’s just so flattering. Great price for a faux leather jacket. (Online only for Canada.)
24. Kenneth Cole New York Double Face Wool Blend Long Coat – Is there anything better than a classic camel coat? (Online only for Canada.)
Accessories & Misc. Items:
25. Sonix Kyoto 51mm Cat Eye Sunglasses – I’m really loving the cat eye trend right now and this milk tortoise print is SO good! (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
26. Rag & Bone Floppy Brim Wool Fedora – I wear a lot of hats and sometimes you need to spend a little more for a great quality hat. This one has my name written all over it. I need this colour asap. (Sold in select Canadian stores.)
27. Longchamp Le Pliage Cuir Leather Tote – Beautiful tote with lots of room. The best bag for travel!! (Online only for Canada.)
28. Supergoop Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF – I’ve heard this stuff works wonders so I’m really interested in trying it. It’s SPF that you spray over your makeup and will help control oil and shine and won’t ruin your makeup. You’re getting a full size and travel size mist with this little bundle. (Online only for Canada.)
29. GloPRO Regeneration Microneedling Set – I have the face microneedling tool and I use it religiously every other night. I’m obsessed. If you want to read all about it, check my old post about microneedling at home. (Online only for Canada.)
If you’re new to the sale you can take a look at my post from last year with some ‘shop smart tips’.
Hope you liked some of my selections!
Tell me in the comments below what you’re shopping for at this year’s Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.