You guys, we’re into December now and Christmas is just around the corner! If you’re anything like me, sometimes the little items like stocking stuffers can be the hardest to shop for. Today I want to share some ideas that can be used for stockings or regular gifts too.
Stockings are actually my favourite gift to open on Christmas morning because I find them to be the most creative and the BEST surprises are always inside. I’m not going to lie, this stocking stuffer guide is not your average toothbrush/toothpaste essentials list. Instead, I’ve rounded up some of MY FAVOURITE quality items, at various price points, that I’d want to receive as a gift. So share this post with that special someone who is spoiling you this holiday season. Or take note of the list below if you still have some shopping to do for others.
- The Bay – Spanx Faux Leather Leggings – If you’ve never owned a pair of Spanx leggings you need to add these to your wish list! The waistband will keep you comfortable but will also suck you in in all the right places making you feel confident. Go for the olive colour it’s unique and can take you from day to night too.
- Sporting Life – YETI – Rambler 20 oz Tumbler – Everyone needs a durable tumbler to take your hot or cold drink on the go. My favourite feature? It’s actually dishwasher-safe so you don’t have to waste your time handwashing!!! I also can’t resist it in the Tiffany blue colour.
- Flashblock – These photo wood blocks are so cool and such a unique way to display your memories. They look great in any style home, placed on counter tops, dressers, end tables, and mantles, especially when you order different sizes and shapes and arrange them together. Use promo code SHOP15 for 15% off your order. They make for a perfect gift for Christmas.
- The Bay – Spanx Arm Tights – I’ve had my eye on these arm tights for a year now but I think it’s time to get them for my own stocking. Lol. I’m not sure how I feel about the top being cropped but I love the sleek clean look of your arms when you put these on. Great for under sweaters, vests, overalls, tank tops, jumpers, sleeveless dresses, etc.
- Beautycounter – New Nudes Lip Gloss Trio – I love this 3-pack of nude lip glosses because it’s a safe choice if you’re worried about selecting colour for someone else. They work with every complexion and are shiny without being sticky; they also have a nice hint of peppermint. The nude glosses are perfect for splitting up amongst stockings too! I.e. Great for a mum of girls to purchase and divide amongst her daughters. Shop it here.
- Matchstick Wax – Among the Tall Trees – The perfect scent for the holidays to bring the outdoors in. These soy wax candles made with essential oils makes for the perfect stocking stuffer. You can’t go wrong in selecting any of these gorgeous candles but another favourite scent of mine is ‘A Night in Paris’. Great for a friend, boss, mum, sister, aunt, grandma, teacher, or neighbour. Did you know Matchstick Wax also offers candle making workshops? That’s a fun gifted experience for the holidays!
- Tiny Zen Memory – Here is the perfect gift idea for your mother, wife, or for you. Have you heard of Tiny Zen Memory? It is an Edmonton-based jewelry company, owned by the talented Kate Ko, that creates one-of-kind sentimental pieces for your every day wear. I had been on the hunt for a unique piece of jewelry that would represent my experience as a mother, after searching online and in-stores I couldn’t find the appropriate piece for me. Once I visited the Tiny Zen Memory website I saw that they create many collections but the most popular pieces are taking fingerprints, drawings, handwriting, and sound waves and turning them into pieces you can actually wear. I chose the 16″ pendant style coin (12.7mm) fingerprint necklace and wear it daily. I love the custom detail in Kate’s work yet the simplicity of the style necklace. Order yours here!
- Wildroots & Co. Toiletry Bag – I’m obsessed with the fun print of Wildroots & Co’s toiletry bags. They come in a variety of fun, feminine, and flirty prints. The fabric is lightweight, soft and flexible, making it perfect for packing and on the go. The bags are also quite deep and open nice and wide so you’re not hunting around looking for that eyebrow pencil. Great gift for your girlfriend, mum, sister, teacher, or boss!
- Unwrapped Life – Reusable Organic Bamboo Velour & Terry Rounds – I have had my eye on these for a while now. You can use them to remove makeup, apply toner, or use with your cleanser. I’ve been using cotton pads to remove my makeup for a LONG time and feel guilty every time I use them. Time to think about those landfills and choose something more eco-friendly.
- Wrinkle & Crease – 2019 Day Planner – Sometimes it’s just nice to have your schedule written out right in front of you. This simple, modern design will keep you and your thoughts organized. Great gift for your boss!
- Routine Natural Deodorant Cream – A Girl Named Sue – If there is one safer and cleaner product that you switch over, let it be your deodorant. There are so many toxic chemicals found in deodorant of mainstream brands. I’ve literally tested 20 deodorants and Routine Cream is the only one that seems to do the trick. A Girl Named Sue is one of my favourite scents with hints of sage and raspberry.
- Beautycounter – Glow & Go Mini Oils – Do you have dull skin, dry skin, or maybe even oily skin? If you answered yes to any of the above than this 3-pack of mini oils is for you! These 100% pure oils are beautiful for brightening, plumping, and balancing the skin. After you wash your face in the evening, simply add a couple drops to your fingers and massage gently onto your face and neck area. Or you can always add a few drops into your moisturizer and apply it that way. They smell amazing and work wonders. Anyone who takes care of their skin or wants to take care of their skin would love this beautiful gift. Shop it here.
- HP Sprocket Photo Printer – This mini photo printer is definitely on my list this holiday. I’m terrible at developing photos so I love the convenience of connecting to your Bluetooth and printing my favourite phone pictures quickly and easily.
- Beautycounter – Charcoal Essentials – The ultimate stocking stuffer combo with two best sellers: charcoal mask & charcoal bar. The perfect skin detox for him and her on your list. Great for oily or blemish prone skin too. Shop it here.
- Shopbop – Ray-Ban Highstreet Sunglasses – Everyone always needs another pair of sunglasses, right? How cute are these Ray-Ban’s? I love the shape and colour.
- Wildroots & Co. – Scrunchie – If you’ve jumped on the scrunchie bandwagon you need a VELVET one to amp up your holiday look. Check out Wildroots & Co’s assortment of fabrics and colours. They’re all so good, it’s hard to choose.
- Seven Saints – Tribes + Society Hair Pin Loop – My hair is usually up 75% of the time so I’m all over this unique look. These cool hair accessories can help you achieve the effortless messy bun, half-do, or full up-do. If your hair is too fine or lacks texture, you can always put your hair up in an elastic first and then throw the pin in for style. Pick yours up today in-store from Seven Saints boutique in Airdrie.
- Mala & Me – Black Onyx Beaded Bracelet – Mala & Me is a local business out of Edmonton, Alberta. They create beautiful intentional jewelry that focuses on purpose and provides you with tools of comfort and support. I am obsessed with their gemstone beaded bracelets. Each one is symbolic and has meaning and purpose for your lifestyle. Shop them here.
- Seven Saints – Free People Dreamland Chunky Knit Cowl – You can never have too many scarves when you live in the north so this makes the perfect stocking stuffer or gift for her! Right now, I am loving all things oversized and chunky knit. This Free People infinity scarf makes a great gift for your girlfriend, sister, neighbour, or teacher. Pick up yours today from Seven Saints boutique in Airdrie or online.
- Lemonceillo Nawrap Charcoal Tea Towel – These are the coolest tea towels ($16) and dishcloths ($12) I’ve ever seen. They’re infused with Binchotan, a Japanese charcoal, that helps reduce and absorb bacteria and odor. With each wash the fabric gets softer and softer. This also make the BEST hostess gift for the holidays too. Pick yours up today at Lemonceillo in Inglewood.
- Beautycounter – First Highlighter Palette – I like this palette because it has the prettiest and most feminine combos all in one. You get a soft pink blush to use on your cheeks, a shimmery gold for your collarbone and cheekbones, and sunkissed rose gold that I use as a bronzer and for contouring. Great gift idea for your girlfriend, sister, or for you! Shop it here.
- Amborella Floral – Floral Subscription – My favourite flower shop in Calgary offers monthly and weekly burlap wrapped seasonal floral bouquets delivered to your door. This is an amazing gift for someone who is hard to shop for – your mum, mother-in-law, boss, or yourself! Even gifting this service to someone who is ill makes for a nice surprise and can really uplift their spirits.
- Seven Saints – Free People Lodge Cozy Socks – If you don’t own a pair of Free People socks you must add this to your list immediately. They are so cozy and great quality. They’re basically like wearing a nice knit sweater on your feet. Grab yours from Seven Saints boutique in Airdrie or online.
Hope you enjoyed my top picks for 2018. Spread the love and ideas by sharing this link with those who are still shopping! And, tell me in the comments below what items you own and love from this list.
Happy Christmas Shopping!