Mother’s Day is coming Sunday, May 12th! Are you ready to show the one you love with some extra TLC? It can be hard to come up with ideas year after year, event after event, but I think you’ll like what I have in store this season if you’re into gift giving. There’s a little something for everyone in a range of price points, whether you’re into fashion, garden, home or beauty. Check out my top picks so you can either treat yourself or spoil the women in your life…
1.Essential Oil Perfume // 2. Tassel Earrings // 3. Overnight Resurfacing Peel // 4. Gardening Gloves // 5. Garden Stool // 6. Loungwear // 7. Straw Bag // 8. Leopard Mules // 9. Canister Set // 10. Lip Sheer // 11. Home Decor Book
- Essential Oil Perfume – If you’re looking for a cleaner perfume option, try the Goddess Perfume. It’s light and not overbearing with a soft blend of florals, citrus, and vanilla. The rollerball application is great so that you can add a hint of a scent.
- Tassel Earrings – These fun tassel hoop earrings are very on trend right now. I find they’re pretty versatile and can take you from the office to a fun night out, or they can add a great touch to your casual brunch outfit on the weekend.
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel – It can be hard to find a SAFE overnight leave-on treatment that is going to leave you looking refreshed and youthful. Any mother would be grateful to receive this for Mother’s Day! This no-peel peel contains 15 botanically-derived acids with AHA/BHA that targets skin texture and dull surface skin cells, the appearance of pores, fine lines, dark spots – without irritation and drying out your skin. It is formulated WITHOUT synthetic fragrances, PEGs, and formaldehyde-based preservatives that are found in other brands. Shop it here.
- Gardening Gloves – Ok these gloves are actually designed for a beekeeper but I just had to include them because you could use them around your garden or yard when dealing with cleanup and insects. I don’t imagine these gloves would stay white for long but I do love the colour combo. It’s great that they’re long with an elastic at the opening to keep critters, dirt, and debris from entering.
- Garden Stool – These garden stools are absolutely gorgeous with the floral design, almost too pretty to keep outside so why not bring them inside as a great accent table/stool? They come in a variety of chic colours but I love the fresh bright white. The ceramic material is corrosion and stain resistant, easy to maintain, and durable.
- Loungewear – Looking for a beautiful luxe loungewear set? This is it and you can find it from the boutique Lemonceillo in Inglewood.
The Urban Muumuu two piece French Terry set is great for relaxing, running errands, or travel. It even has a genuine Swarovski crystal button for a touch of sparkle and glam. Lemonceillo carries the most elegant and timeless pieces for your home and perfect gift options for a host. Check them out today! This is definitely at the top of my wish list.
- Straw Bag – Straw bags are trendy again this year so it’s nice to find one at a lower price point. This bag is great because you can carry it by the handle OR make it a crossbody bag and be hands-free. It’s so cute to wear with a summer dress, jean jacket, and sandals!
- Leopard Mules – LOVE these chic slip-ons for the office or casual attire too! They’re made of genuine calf-hair and actually comfortable. I can’t get enough of this sophisticated Oxford style mule and may need to pick up another pair.
- Canister Set – This gorgeous four piece copper canister set would look fabulous on a kitchen counter or help keep your pantry looking sleek and organized behind closed doors.
- Sheer Lipstick – If you’re not a lipstick fan I promise you’ll love Beautycounter’s lip sheer, and if you are a lipstick fan you’ll love these even more than your conventional brand. They’re smooth, ultra-moisturizing and provide a hint of colour to give you a more polished look. They come in a variety of shades and most recently were recognized in Glamour Magazine’s 2019 Beauty Awards.
- Home Décor Book – If you loved Erin Gates’s (Interior Designer & Lifestyle Blogger) first book, Elements of Style, then you’ll love her second book – Elements of Family Style. I am obsessed with her classic more traditional style…yet oh so stylish. She knows how to keep things fresh and bright, and she isn’t afraid to mix patterns and textures to make a space more personal. I can’t wait to get my hands on a copy to make our family home more practical, functional AND stylish.d
Typically we don’t do gifts for these Hallmark occasions in my little family. That being said, my husband and I do enjoy spoiling our own Mother’s. Plus he is great at letting me pick out my own gifts when I need something. 😉
Tell me in the comments below…have you shopped for Mother’s Day? Do you prefer to shop for gifts or plan experiences?
Happy Shopping! xo