The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (NSale) has arrived! For those that are new here or don’t know what makes this sale so special, I’ll tell you. The NSale only happens once a year in July for a couple weeks and it’s your chance to shop new fall arrivals at a discount.
There’s lots of great items on sale again from home to loungewear and athleisure, shoes, accessories, women’s fashion, men’s fashion, and kids & baby too. They’re bringing back some classics and have some great new styles on sale that you can rock for fall. I haven’t gone through the whole site but I poked around and jotted down some of my faourites that you might want to lookout for either online or in-store. (As of right now, I’m not sure what’s available at the Calgary location but hopefully I can update you soon.)
Shop Smart Tip: Don’t forget to ask your sales associate or apply your personal double points day at checkout when you shop the sale to earn points 2x as fast!
1. Slippers – This is about the best price you’re going to find these slippers at. Perfect for cold days ahead.
2. Pajamas – I bought the black set with white piping that you see pictured at last year’s NSale. BEST purchase but you might want to size down. Last year I bought a small thinking they might shrink but no. This year I’m going for an XS. I can’t even tell you how comfortable they are because you have to feel them and try them on for yourself to truly appreciate. I’m getting another pair to add into the rotation this year because my husband says I wear them too much. Haha
3. Throw Blanket – Can you even have too many blankets? Well, even if you do this makes the perfect gift.
Shop Smart Tip: The NSale is a great time to shop for gifts! Even if you don’t need something, it’s worth checking out for upcoming birthdays and to get a head start on Christmas shopping.
5. Strap Sandals – These black heels look so comfortable with that little bit of elastic give. They’d be great with a dress, denim, work pants, jumpsuit, you name it.
6. Dress – I think the dress selection is unbelievable this year. There are so many styles to pick from. Check out this classic black dress, this lace midi dress, this fit and flare dress, this floral print dress, and this leopard print dress if you’re looking for other styles.
7. Panama Hat – I’m totally a hat person so I’ll be devastated if this one in particular isn’t carried at the Nordstrom Chinook location. I love the chic snake print detail. This other wool hat is cute too!
8. Cubic Zurconia Earrings – This is a beautiful simple stud earring. Great for taking on vacation if you don’t want to take your real diamonds. They also make a pretty and sparkly gift for someone special.
9. Runners – These are so fun in black with the metallic threading!
10. Hair Styling Set – Oribe products work wonders and are so luxurious to use. With this set you get the texturizing spray and the dry shampoo. I’ve used both and they’re pricey individually so this is a good deal.
12. Cowl Neck Sweater – This is a classic look for fall with denim. Everyone needs a cream sweater in their wardrobe. Check out these other fab sweaters – BP, Nordstrom cashmere, Leith, Madewell here and here, and Something Navy.
13. Snake Print Bootie – This pointy toe bootie is so hot for the season and also comes in black if the faux snake print is too loud.
Hope you enjoyed my picks! I’ll share with you what I actually got once I’m back from vacation. This year I will be missing the in-store experience so I’ve put together my “Wish List” and a sales associate at Nordstrom Chinook will be doing the shopping for me. Great way to skip the crowds if you’re not a shopper, but I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t a little sad to miss out on the fun.
Shop Smart Tip: If you’re looking for those big price tag pieces like a new coat or a new handbag, now is the time to check out the sale. I also love going for those staple pieces that NEVER really go one sale throughout the year, like the Spanx faux leather leggings and even their best bras.
Happy NSale Shopping!
Tell me in the comments below what you’re looking for or if you have any good finds too.