If you like gifting consumable products or are looking for unique quality gifts for the season then you’re in the right place. Beautycounter’s
Black Clean Friday is now here – 15% off site wide + free shipping on orders over $65 CAD ($50 USD). These beautiful, high-performing cosmetic and skincare gift sets for him and her go F-A-S-T. If you’ve had your eye on something specific for yourself or a loved one, you may want to scoop it up because it might not be around by Cyber Monday.
And, if you’re new around here I’ll quickly explain…Beautycounter is a major disruptor and a leader in the clean beauty industry. Their mission is “to get safer products into the hands of everyone”. They also have this heavily researched and detail oriented list where they ban over 1,500 questionable ingredients from their products – “The Never List”.
Fun Fact 1: Beautycounter was the most Googled beauty brand in 2018.
Fun Fact 2: They also just received the Best-Performing Beauty Company – Small Cap Honor of 2019 from Women’s Wear Daily (WWD). CEO and founder, Gregg Renfrew, was recognized alongside some of the most successful names in the beauty and fashion industry like Stella McCartney, Lululemon, Armani, REVOLVE, and more.
Each year Beautycounter comes out with an exclusive holiday collection for the season. Some of the gift sets are best sellers that are bundled up in pretty recyclable packaging, while other sets are limited edition. They are a great way to shop safer beauty at a discount if you’ve had your eye on something but haven’t taken the plunge.
Beautycounter Gift Ideas
If you’re interested in doing a little
Black Clean Friday shopping with Beautycounter, I’ve broken down all the holiday sets by price point and I’ll also share my favourite gifts around $50 and $100 CAD.
Top Gifts Around $50
- The Jellies – These adorable mini jellies are the perfect gift for the girl that likes to have fun! They’re ultra-glossy with a hint of colour and come in 5 scents: Orange Cream, Butterscotch, Raspberry, Peppermint, and Sorbet. The inner tween in me is obsessed!!! They’re perfect for a girl mom to split up as stocking stuffers or even great for a boss to divide up amongst the work team with a coffee card.
- Counterman Carry-On – The ultimate gift for him. This makes a great stocking stuffer and is an easy way to get him to try a few products from the Counterman Skincare/Bodycare line. This gift set also includes a limited edition men’s shampoo.
- Hand Cream Trio – This 3-pack always seems to sell out fast so if you’re looking to gift a few mini presents this season, grab it to split up and pair with something else. Scents include: fresh petal, soft neroli, mandarin violet.
- Starlight Eyeshadow Palette – This palette is the perfect size for travel and has the prettiest shades to either keep it simple or to create a smokey eye.
- Better Balm Duo – If you have been waiting for a lip balm from Beautycounter it’s finally here! Grab it in Untinted and in Berry. Split it up or keep for yourself. The perfect stocking stuffer for her.
Top Gifts Around $100
- Glow Getters Trio – By far my favourite for the ultimate glow. Get a travel size Overnight Resurfacing Peel (20ml), Instant Illuminating Glow Cream (30ml), and a Highlighter in Rose Glow. A little something from skincare to body care to cosmetics.
- Rosewood Lip Trio – 3 of Beautycounter’s most popular lip formulas in the most flattering shade for all – Rosewood. It includes a lip gloss, lip sheer, and Color Intense Lipstick. Perfect to split up, gift as a whole, or keep for yourself 😉
- Bright Eyes Treatment Set – The perfect self-care package to brighten tired eyes. This thick, high-performing Countertime Ultra Renewal Eye Cream (15ml) is designed with our plant-based Retinatural Complex and Persian silk tree extract to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles, and firm the eye area. It also comes with 6 eye cooling masks to help with puffiness. Great gift for Mum or Mom-in-law.
- Body Butter Trio – I love the decadent body butters that they carry. They’re ultra hydrating for dry winters, absorb well, and are the perfect size for travel. Scents include: fresh petal, soft neroli, mandarin violet. Easy to split up and pair with a mini gloss for a teacher!
How to Shop?
Click on any of the links throughout this post and it will take you to my Beautycounter personal website. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below or send me a message on social media and I’d be happy to help. Or click the individual images below.
Heads Up: By shopping through my Beautycounter personal website, I receive a small commission on your Beautycounter purchases which doesn’t cost you a penny more but it helps keep the lights on and allows me to continue finding the best products and deals to share. Thank you!
Black Clean Friday! xoxo